Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome Everyone!
My “Going Green” journey started in July of 09. It’s something that has completely changed my life in a positive way. I have found my passion and I want to share it with you!

So what does “Going Green” mean to me? Simply stated, reducing the amount of toxins that I put onto my body, into my body, around my home and helping Mother Earth by saving energy and reducing my carbon footprint as much as possible.

I started this blog to help inform others who are interested in “Going Green” but may not know where to start. A lot of the information out there may be a bit overwhelming, so I am here to break it down with easy tips, ideas and solutions to help you get going, saving you time & money!
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to email me at OneGreenGoddess@aol.com
I look forward to helping you,



1 comment:

  1. Galynne,
    thank you so much for taking the time. wow, impressive.

    Shawna ":)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin